Saturday, July 25, 2009

Baby Corinne's room

I finally finished the baby's room. I could just keep putting more butterflies and flowers in there, but I recognize the fact that I need limits :0)

Butterflies hung from the ceiling (when the fan's turned on, they float around a little):

The closet:

I foresee lots of time spent in this rocker:

Changing table waiting to be used (probably not in very ladylike ways. If memory serves me, this changing table has seen its fair share of diaper explosions):
The crib, her name and a pretty lamp:



I'm happy with it and I'm glad we decided to paint the walls purple instead of pink. There's plenty of pink in there, but the purple is nice. I love all this girl stuff!

3 comments:

Lydee said...

precious!!! love that rocker/glider. i'll bet you're loving this girly stuff!

Mary Kathryn said...

Pretty! And so girly. I love that butterflies are not included in the list of flying insects that you loathe. They make for a really nice girls' room.

Lori Deverter said...

Beautiful!! You have great decorating sense!! I love the purple color, it looks so soothing!