Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last OB appointment

We had the last OB appointment today. The C-section is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. on Monday, August 10.

I'm excited and also scared. Mostly, I'm thrilled to never have to be pregnant again. Some people love being pregnant...I am not one of them. I'm excited to meet Cori. I am praying for a healthy baby. I am scared that Kevin and I will be outnumbered now and I am anxious about the first few months with a newborn. Been there and I know how hard it is. I don't do well with lack of sleep and I desperately want this to be a smooth transition for the boys.

Thankfully, we will have family here to help. Of course, my parents will be here, but Kevin's parents are coming too. I like having lots of people around me in times like this. I am thrilled that they are able and interested in being here to help us.

Four days and counting!

2 comments:

Lydee said...

my thoughts and prayers are with you. good luck!

Mary Kathryn said...

I am thinking of you, too - both nervous and excited for you. It will all turn out just perfectly. She'll be an angel who sleeps through the night after a week or so. I swear.