Saturday, September 26, 2009

Haircuts by Jennifer

So, I bought some clippers at Wal-Mart and I cut the boys' hair. I must say that I'm pretty impressed with how the cuts turned out and how easy it was to do. Their haircuts were $10 a piece at a salon, plus tip. I decided to give it a try and see if I could save us some money and I'm totally happy with the result!

Here's Danny:


Danny from the back:


Ben (he has a really strong cowlick right in the front that always looks kind of messy):

Another shot of Ben (he is perpetually naked):


Ben from the back (he was my first "victim" so I didn't get the back cut as nicely as I would like. Plus, he was getting pretty squirmy by the end. Still, though, it looks fine):

Hooray for me!

1 comment:

Mary Kathryn said...

Looks good. I will never be brave enough to do this. I would ruin my kids' hair. My personal solution is to have them run around like hippies. You've seen the Andrew pics - you know it's true.