Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby shower at school

The teachers/staff at school threw a baby shower for me and a retirement party for one of our kindergarten aides. I was truly overwhelmed by their generosity. The had some themes going and each pod of teachers contributed to little baskets they put together. There was a bath bundle, "fine dining" (cute), music, etc. I am so lucky to work with such nice and supportive people! I will miss them next year when I'm home on maternity leave!


Here's the cake from Ray's--yummy--my favorite!


An adorable little poncho that one of the 3rd grade teachers' moms made:

Look at this little dress:

Here is an absolutely beautiful trunk that was painted and decorated and filled up with "stuff":

See all the little baskets and bundles?:

Thanks so much to everyone!

No comments: