Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dare I say it?

I am knocking on wood as I type, but dare I say it? I think Danny is potty trained.

Not at night or anything. Still wakes up with a full pull-up.

We haven't had any daytime accidents in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He still wants someone to come into the bathroom with him and I have to bribe him with Dibs ice cream treats to wipe, but I can deal with all that!

Hooray for Danny!

Now I guess we have to buy him that "Wii game" that we agreed to as a reward for being potty trained.

Did I ever mention that we use a "token economy" system of behavior modification around here?

1 comment:

Mary Kathryn said...

YAY DANNY!! That must feel so great for all of you. I will miss the funny stories of his potty-training experience, but can only imagine the ones to come when Ben starts down that long road....